• ½ cup sour cream
• ½ cup salsa
• 3 eggs
• 6 tortillas
• ½ cup Cotija cheese
• ½ red onion
• 1 Avocado
• ½ lime
• 1 whole jalapeno
• 1 Tablespoon butter
1. Dice the onion, avocado, jalapeno, and the tortilla and place in separate bowls.
2. Slice the lime into wedges.
3. Melt the butter in a small frying pan and fry the diced tortillas until slightly crispy and bubbly.
4. Add the eggs to the mixture and scramble.
5. Add ½ the cheese and turn off heat.
6. In another pan over medium high heat, place a tortilla into the pan and heat on both sides for about 15 seconds until the tortilla is pliable and can be used for a taco.
7. Place all the fried tortillas into a towel to keep warm. Arrange all the ingredients onto the table or tray and serve and enjoy