Updated: 4 days ago
• 11 ounces of beef sirloin
• ¼ cup vegetable oil
• ½ medium onion julienned
• ½ red pepper julienned
• ½ yellow pepper julienned
• 1 Tablespoon fresh minced garlic
• 2 stalk sliced lemongrass
• 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
• 1 Tablespoon fish sauce
• 1 Tablespoon red pepper flakes
1. In a wok or medium sized frying pan, heat 1 Tablespoon oil and place beef in the hot pan in a single layer, when one side is browned, flip and brown other side.
2. Remove beef and juices from the pan into a plate or bowl.
3. Add remaining oil and sauté the onion, peppers, garlic, and lemongrass until onion is soft.
4. Add the red pepper flakes and stir well.
5. Add soy sauce and fish sauce, continue to stir fry for 2-3 more minutes
6. Add the beef back into the pan and stir fry until heated through.
7. Serve with rice and top with fresh cilantro and more red pepper flakes