Blueberry and Brie Grilled Cheese
Updated: Oct 17, 2022
• 4 slices white Vienna bread
• 2 Tablespoon butter
• 4 slices cheddar cheese
• 1 small Brie Cheese round
• ½ cup blueberries
1. Butter the bread on one side and place the butter side down on a medium hot grill or frying pan.
2. Lay a slice of cheddar cheese on each piece of bread, and then a thin slice of brie on top of the cheddar.
3. Add blueberries onto the cheese and grill the bread until it is a golden brown, and the cheese is soft and gooey.
4. Placing a large lid on the sandwiches while cooking will help melt the cheese evenly.