• ¼ cup cream cheese
• ¼ cup mayo
• ¼ cup sour cream
• ½ cup mozzarella cheese-divided
• ¼ cup parmesan cheese
• 1 Tablespoon minced fresh garlic
• ¼ cup cooked spinach
• ¼ cup quartered artichoke hearts
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a bowl, mix the mayo, cream cheese and sour cream
2. Add the garlic, spinach, half of the mozzarella, parmesan, and artichoke hearts.
3. Season with salt and pepper and stir until all the ingredients are well incorporated and the artichoke hearts begin to break up a bit
4. Place mixture in an oven safe dish, top with the remaining mozzarella, and bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees until the center is bubbly and the top is somewhat browned.
5. Serve with a baguette, crackers, or corn chips
Yields about 2 cups