Updated: Aug 27
Roasted zucchini is a delicious and healthy side dish that is perfect for any meal. The roasting process brings out the natural sweetness of the zucchini, making it a flavorful and satisfying addition to any meal.
• 1 Zucchini
• 1 Yellow Squash
• ½ onion
• 2 small, sweet peppers
• 2 teaspoons fresh minced garlic
• ¼ cup olive oil
• 1 ½ Tablespoon Italian seasonings
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Slice zucchini lengthwise and slice into half medallions. Add to a large bowl
2. Julienne the onions and the sweet peppers. Add to bowl
3. Add olive oil, Italian seasoning, and fresh garlic. Stir well
4. Add salt and pepper. Stir again.
5. Place on a sheet tray in 1 layer and bake in a preheated oven at 450 degrees for 10-15 minutes
Makes 4 servings of wonderful roasted zucchini